Bingo Boost on Demand tournaments on Winning Poker Network explained
The US-friendly Winning Poker Network remains one of the few sites in modern online poker where classic SnG tournaments are still popular. For fans of this format, new exclusive Bingo Boost on Demand tournaments have recently been added to the lobby. What is their uniqueness — you will learn from our article.
Random prizes for performing missions are trending in poker sites because they attract the attention of casual players and make the games more exciting.
Until recently, the Winning Poker Network stood aside from this trend and offered only classic bonuses, so-called “the old-fashioned way,” but now its skins have their own jackpot format.
The "trick" is the new mechanics of the jackpot drawing:
- At the beginning of each week, the player is issued a Bingo Boost card, which can be found at the cashier in the "Rewards" section.
- During the week, it is necessary to fill in a line of 5 numbers, vertically or diagonally, just like in a regular bingo game.
- To fill a cell, you must take place corresponding to the cell number and its letters. For example, to fill cell B22, you must take 22nd place in tournament B (all of them are marked in the lobby with the letters B-I-N-G or O).
- After filling 5 squares, the player gets the right to spin the wheel with the opportunity to win from 5% to 80% of the jackpot (starting size $10,000).
The chances of winning do not depend on the buy-in of the tournaments in which the card was filled. The prize pool is growing due to the deduction of 25% of the rake collected from all such tournaments.
You can find Bingo Boost on Demand in the lobby under the “Sit&Go” section. Type their name in the filters to keep only these tournaments in the list. So far, only two buy-ins are available: $0.55 and $1.65, with a 10-11% rake.
- The initial stack is 50,000 chips (60 BB).
- The blinds grow every 5 minutes, ante from the first level.
- 9-max tables.
- The tournament starts with 6 and 10 players, depending on the stake.
- Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available during six levels.
Bingo Boost on Demand became the first SnG tournament in which, to earn big money, you don't need to take down the first place, but any other, up to 25. During peak hours, each event gathers about a hundred participants, among whom many are trying to “fly out” at a specific position and fill out the next item on the card.
These SNGs should become attractive for regular players due to the presence of more casuals.
Register a Winning Poker Network account using the Worldpokerdeals link to get an unique welcome bonus of up to $2,000 and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service
You can contact our manager for all the questions.
From December 3 to December 17, 2023, the Mo Mo Mo PLO promotion will be held in the rooms of the...
Winning Poker Network's skins offer players more rakeback than any other poker room. The loyalty ...
The only seasonal series in the WPN network skins is the Winter Online Super Series (WOSS), which...
The US-friendly Winning Poker Network (WPN) deployed the reshuffle feature at the cash tables. Th...