What is Bodog Poker India?
Bodog Poker is a poker room belonging to the PaiWangLuo poker network. Besides poker, the network host casino games, sports betting, and for the Indian market, it offers local games like cricket or Teen Patti. Bodog is popular for having a strict "pro-recreational players" policy:
- All tables are anonymous
- Tracking software is forbidden *
- Only four cash games can be played simultaneously (MTTs have no restrictions)
- There are no waiting lists in the lobby and players cannot make table selection
* Contact our support team to use a HUD om the Bodog Poker India tables
Why is Bodog Poker launching in India?
Bodog Poker shares our opinion: India will be the next booming poker market. Although today, online poker in India is just starting to develop, the market has all the signs for a fast grow:
- Millions of potential players looking for options to play online;
- A renewed interest in poker is growing in the country thanks to the marketing campaigns run by PokerStars or Spartan Poker;
- Some Indian states have legalized online gambling;
- Local payment solutions are already in place, and cryptocurrencies are widely used in India;
- Indian online poker rooms are announcing top MTTs and promotions like the Game Changer.
We could keep writing, but it's clear why Bodog is focusing on India and launching its services across with a strong marketing campaign.
What are the benefits of registering at Bodog Poker for Indian poker players?
Playing at Bodog Poker is always an EV+ decision for poker players:
No TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) is applied:
Bodog Poker India is an offshore poker room, meaning that isn't physically located in India, therefore the room is not subject to the 30% government TDS applied by all Indian poker rooms; in other words, by playing at Bodog Poker India you will be immediately increasing your profits by 30%.
Outstanding MTT grid:
Bodog Poker India guarantees $6MUSD in MTT tournaments every month ($1,5MUSD each week). Daily tournaments from $5 +$0,5 up to $50 + $5 and guaranteed prizes from $500 up to $3,000 are played at the room during the week both in Hold'em and Omaha, and on Sundays the main Bodog tournaments with up to $100kUSD take place.
Shared pool traffic:
Joining Bodog Poker India is a great opportunity to share a table with poker players all over the world. Bodog offers its services in the USA, Canada, Asia, and Latin-America, and all the traffic is pooled with the Indian skin.
Please note that the poker tables are played in USD ($) and not in Indian Rupees (₹); usually, $1USD equals ₹70INR.
How can Indian poker players deposit and withdrawal from Bodog Poker?
Right now, Bodog Poker India supports Bitcoin, AstroPay, debit/credit cards with Ecobanq and since early April a payment solution was implemented to request withdrawals to Indian bank accounts. The minimum deposit is ₹500 (about $7USD), and the minimum withdrawal is ₹1,000 (about $14USD).
Bodog Poker India marks a new era of online poker: a major US-facing network is actively trying to draw the attention of Indian players which can now join the network without any restrictions.
In the following months, Bodog Poker India will announce its reward program for Indian players, and our players can contact our support team to get the best Bodog Poker India deal on the market.
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.