Pokerstars withdrawal guide — All you need to know
Pokerstars offers players a wide range of payment methods. In this article, our team has looked at which e-wallets are available for deposits and withdrawals, as well as limits and conditions. By following our step-by-step guide you will be able to withdraw your winnings from Pokerstars quickly and safe.
How to withdraw funds from Pokerstars
When it comes to online poker, players' first concern is: how do I withdraw money from the poker room? At Pokerstars the process is simple:
- Go to the "Withdrawal" tab. The window will display the maximum amount available for withdrawal. Please note: This amount may not be the same as your balance*.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Click the "Withdraw" button. Select your payment method and confirm your request.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
A cashout can be canceled before it is processed. To do this, select the transaction in the “Cashier→More→Unprocessed Withdrawals” and confirm the cancellation.
Pokerstars withdrawal options
The list of available payment methods depends on your country of residence. The standard list is usually as follows
$100 - $5.000
$10 - $10,000
$10 - $10,000
$10 - $10,000
$10 - $10,000
$10 - $1,000
As you can see, depositing and withdrawing using Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies is not available at Pokerstars.
PayPal at PokerStars
PayPal withdrawals are only available in countries with a regulated poker market, such as the UK.
The funds withdrawal process itself is similar to other electronic payment systems. Current limits can be found in the PokerStars Cashier.
Withdrawal process time
Withdrawals to e-wallets can take up to 72 hours. However, it is usually faster. Transfers to Visa or bank accounts can take between 3 and 10 working days.
Saturdays and Sundays are not included in the withdrawal time.
The limits depend on your preferred payment method. The default is between $10 and $1,500. However, the maximum limit can be increased by contacting PokerStars support.
For Visa cards, the minimum and maximum payouts are $100 and $5000 respectively.
You can check the current limits in the cashier in the poker room. These may vary depending on your country of registration.
Pokerstars withdrawal policy
In order to withdraw your winnings, you must follow the requirements:
- Players must withdraw funds back to the original method by which they deposited. If the account was funded by more than one method, withdrawals will be processed proportionally.
- In order to withdraw money transferred by another player, you must generate at least 15% rake from that amount.
- Withdrawals can be requested no earlier than 48 hours after your last deposit.
- Cashouts to MasterCard cards are not available.
Withdrawal problems: why did my cash out fail?
There are several reasons why Pokerstars may refuse a withdrawal request:
- An attempt to make a withdrawal to a payment method that does not have a deposit history.
- Incorrect details.
- Expired card
- The 1-year payment method has expired. In this case, you will need to make a new deposit.
- A previous withdrawal has not been processed.
- Server error (just retry your request).
- Account not verified.
You can find out the exact reason by contacting support via [email protected]
Pokerstars account verification
You can verify your account by sending copies of your documents to [email protected]:
- Photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- Utility bill or bank statement issued no later than 3 months ago.
Pokerstars deposit methods
The list of deposit payment options may vary depending on the country of registration.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
The two online poker giants struggled for a long time for the "world's largest" title, but in 202...
The 2023 edition of the Pokerstars World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) is set to start on ...
Have you ever wondered if you can join Pokerstars? Look no further: our Pokerstars country guide ...
Omaha has massively developed in modern poker. In recent years, new formats have been added to it...