$20M GTD GGMillions Week at GGPoker
This time the high roller event has returned with the new name “GGMillion$ Week”. $20 million will be awarded in 58 events.
Features of the series
GGPoker announced a new a high-stakes festival:
From August 13 to 21, 2023, a rebranded Super Millions Week will guarantee $20,000,000 across 58 events under its new name: GGMillion$ Week.
For the record, it used to be called Super MILLION$ Week.
This time the organizers didn't chase records. They kept a weekly format and a $5M guaranteed Main Event.
- Buy-ins range from $525 to $25,000. Daily tournaments of all buy-ins are scheduled
- Five MTTs from the Omaholic series with up to $200K guaranteed
- 2 events guaranteed over $1 million
Satellites will be held for all tournaments of the series, allowing not only high rollers to get into them.
GGPoker Million$ Week schedule
#1: Super KICKOFF Bounty Hunters HR $525, $1.5M GTD
#2: Bounty Hunters Super High Roller $5,250, $200K GTD
#3: GGMasters High Rollers $1,050, $750K GTD
GGMillion$ Main Event, $5M GTD [Day 1A]
#4: Omaholic Super High Roller $10,300, $125K GTD
#5: Sunday Prime Time $5,250, $100K GTD
#6: Sunday High Rollers Main Event $1,050, $500K GTD
#7: Omaholic Bounty Main Event $2,100, $200K GTD
#8: Sunday Super High Roller $25,500, $250K GTD
#9: Sunday Heater HR $1,050, $150K GTD [Bounty Turbo]
#10: Sunday Saver HR $1,500, $150K GTD [Hyper]
#11: Super Monday Bounty Hunters HR $525, $500K GTD
#12: Super Monday Prime Time $5,250, $250K GTD
#13: Super Monday Monster Stack $1,500, $500K GTD
GGMillion$ Main Event, $5M GTD [Day 1B]
The flagship tournament will have a standard structure. The $5M GTD GGMillion$ Main Event, for $10,300 is a multi-day tournament with seven Day-1 starting flights. The final day kicks off on August 21.
Day 1- structure:
- Starting stack: 100,000 chips (200BB)
- The blinds raise every 20 minutes
- Late registration period of 15 levels with unlimited reentries
- The game goes on until level 20, or when 12% of the registered players remain at the tables
Satellites start from August 9. The steps look like this:
- $10 Step to GGMillion$ Main Event $5M GTD with one $108 ticket
- $108 Step to GGMillion$ Main Event $5M GTD with at least 1 ticket for the final satellite.
- $1,050 Mega to GGMillion$ Main Event $5M GTD with 1-8 tickets for Day 1.
There is also a direct $525 satellite with one ticket added.
The last Main Event was won by the Ukrainian Andriy Lyubovetskyi ($1,184,696). There were a total of 776 entrants and a prize pool of $7,760,000.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions
- Professional support seven days a week
Contact our manager to get yourself a deal.
GGNetwork announced the second edition this year of the joint series with the most famous A...
The two online poker giants struggled for a long time for the "world's largest" title, but in 202...
The $11 buy-in Flip & Go tournament has a whopping $1 million GTD in its prize pool....
Natural8 is the Asian flagship skin of the GGNetwork, the world's largest poker network in 2023. ...