Changes in the Chico Poker Network cashier
Reports on poker forums mention that the US-friendly site Chico has removed Skrill and Neteller from the cashier. This happened without any prior warning or explanation and has not affected all the players on the network.
Although in the beginning, many thought that the change was related to high volume grinders that represent high fees to the network, a representative of BetOnline on the 2+2 forum gave another explanation:
"I have not heard anything as of yet, but at a total guess, maybe its to do with new UK and EU regulations."
Anyway, the players need to find a way out.
Chico Poker Network processes almost all payments via cryptocurrencies (87% of the transactions are made in BTC). This is mainly because Americans are the backbone of the traffic, and they have no other option.
Now, players affected by this change will probably have to switch to cryptos, regardless of their country of residence. We have tested and can recommend the Binance exchange for transactions in crypto (instructions).
This exchange has several advantages over similar platforms:
- Excellent reputation and high-security standards;
- Support for 27 fiat currencies and six cryptocurrencies;
- Compatible with USDT, a stable coin that avoids all volatility risks;
- Low fees;
- Deposits and withdrawals via banks, cards, and local payment methods.
Advantages of our affiliate service on Chico Poker Network:
- VIP rakeback deal (including US citizens!);
- Free graphic layout;
- Free hand histories;
- Discount in hand converter;
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact us to get a private deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 40%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.