Chico Poker Bad Beat Jackpot
Chico Poker Network launched the BBJ promotion in 2017, and since then, the jackpot has been triggered only 36 times. Recently, there was controversy due to a non-awarded jackpot, but the site settled it in favor of the players.
The conditions to win the jackpot have been adapted over the years:
- In 2017—2018, it was necessary to get at least four jacks, and the three highest payouts (over $200,000) were then awarded;
- From fall 2018 to 2019, the requirement was reduced to lose with four deuces. 18 jackpots were awarded during that time;
- In June 2020, the network strengthens the conditions to trigger the bonus: the player had to lose with at least four queens. Two months later, the first jackpot was awarded under this condition.
2020 Biggest jackpot: $994,723
Due to stricter conditions, the size of the bonus continues to grow, and the Bad Beat Jackpot approached the million-dollar mark in July. Player "RandomFruit" has the "bad luck" to trigger the bonus and won $198,944. His opponent beat his quad queens with a straight flush:
RandomFruit has played on the Chico Network for just three months and has lost nearly a thousand dollars over 34k hands at NL100.
Right now, the Bad Beat Jackpot prize pool is over $560,000, but it's unlikely to hit another million again as Chico switched back to the previous conditions of quad deuces to hit the prize.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deal (including US citizens!);
- Free graphic layout;
- Free hand histories;
- Discount in hand converter;
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact us to get a private deal and start playing now:
E-mail: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.