Therefore, it is good to consider alternatives. LDPlayer is the most common Android emulator but is not the only one available. An Android emulator is a software that allows a Windows user (Mac OS users still don't have a functional software) to install an Android device (mobile phone or tablet) in a desktop PC (laptops too but with less performance). This is very useful for software development and beta testing, but in our case, we take advantage of this software to play in multiple tables in PokerMaster and other Asian poker apps.
We are writing this article with detailed instructions to download, install and configure the Nox Player emulator for Asian poker apps.
1. Download the Nox Player emulator from its website
2. Install the software on your computer
3. Two icons will appear on the desktop. Double click on "Multi-Drive"
4. At the bottom, click on "Add emulator"
5. Choose "New emulator-Android5.1.1"
6. After creating the emulator click on the play button (the one with the triangle) to open it.
7. To install the Asian poker app you play in, just drag and drop the file into the Android window.
8. After you finish installing all the poker rooms you need, go back to Nox Multi-Drive, click again on "Add emulator" and copy the emulator already installed. Copy as many emulators as you need, just keep in mind that one emulator works only for one table.
9. Enjoy the action!
- 16GB RAM memory is our recommendation for playing in Asian poker apps
- Nox Player has built-in a fake GPS tool, which is useful any time in case you receive the error message: “same location"
- Make sure the Intel Virtualization Technology, VT-x is enabled in the BIOS for a better performance.
- HUD software for PokerMaster, PokerKing Asia and PPPoker is fully compatible with Nox Player emulator.
- Contact our team if you have any doubt.
Juan, Worldpokerdeals team
|Rakeback||up to 50%|