PokerStars: New iOS client
After a short update, players will install the latest version that comes with many new features:
- Biometric login (compatible with Touch ID and Face ID);
- Sync with Calendar app for scheduled tournaments;
- New lobby.
The new PokerStars iOS app is available on the App Store in all countries, even those that can join only play money games.
All PokerStars games are available in the new iOS client
- Spin&Go (regular, Flash, Grand Tour);
- Cash games (Hold'em, Omaha, Zoom, 6+ Hold'em, Tempest Hold'em, PLO6;
- Sit&Go (regular, KO, Fifty50);
- MTTs (Sunday Million, High Roller Club).
PokerStars new iOS Lobby
The Home window gives access to the most popular games, upcoming tournaments, and major events. Each format is presented as an individual block per stake on a horizontal carousel.
On the left side of the block, there is the logo of the format, then its name, stakes, and in the upper right part there is extra information (number of seats, bets, buy-in).
In the Poker lobby, there are three buttons next to the Home window:
- Regular games (cash);
Games can be found by sliding the carousel left or right, and the "More" button opens the full lobby for each game.
After opening a particular lobby, available tables can be filtered by a stake with a scroll, and the lobby automatically updates.
There are three buttons at the bottom of the client:
- Poker: access to all games;
- My Stars: Stars Rewards information (the unfamous Chest program), leaderboards, tasks, store, tickets, bonuses;
- Account: access to the cashier, game history, personal data, login (here Touch ID or RSA Token can be enabled/disabled), settings (automatically switch tables, rebuy, etc.)
At the top left part of the screen, a search icon gives access to a game finder where you can choose a discipline (cash, sit&go, tournaments) and then use default options to filter games.
Hot tables are highlighted with a red sign.
PokerStars new iOS tables
Tables are displayed in landscape mode. When you sit, you can add new tables by clicking the "plus" button, which will take you to the lobby, but you can only add one table per click.
Grinders are automatically seated at tables (there is no way to see the usual lobby with all active tables or choose which table to join).
The number of tables is capped to four.
Although we highlight that the new PokerStars iOS client is state-of-the-art software, most players are willing to sacrifice such features to get extra rakeback and boost their profits.
Reach our team to get VIP rakeback deals and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news