- Best mobile platform
- American clubs with soft lineups
- Money guarantee
- Cash games and MTTs around the clock
- Customer service and cashier seven days a week
- HUD and multitabling
PokerBros has hundreds (if not thousands) of private clubs.
How do I start playing?
To start playing in one club, contact our team for details of the rakeback deal and the agent ID.
If you are not going to play with us, it's essential to be extremely careful when choosing an agent. Do not forget that all relationships when playing PokerBros are built on trust.
To get information about our agency offer, write right now. We are online seven days a week!
Email: [email protected]
What is the advantage of playing PokerBros clubs?
The lineups at Poker bros (especially in American and Israeli alliances) are much weaker than in any regular room.
Most of them come to the room from live poker and are amateurs. The app is promoted through a network of agents in the United States, Latin America, Europe, and Eastern Europe, in which players cannot access standard rooms due to local regulations.
This is the "secret" of the fishiness of Bros games.
What games and stakes are available?
The following game formats are played at the site:
- Holdem — from NL$10 to $10,000.
- PLO4, 5, 6 — at limits from $10 to $5000.
- OFC — from $ 0.1 to $20 per jackpot.
- Short Deck — games up to $10 per ante.
- MTT — buy-ins from 10 cents to $1000.
How to join a PokerBros club?
- On the first screen of the app, click on the magnifying glass icon on the top right.
- In the next window, enter the club ID in the first line and the agent ID in the second line. Click Next.
- Leave the default welcome text and click "Join."
- The application has been sent. Repeat the same steps to apply to other clubs.
Benefits of our affiliate service
Worldpokerdeals has many years of experience in the market of professional affiliate services for players worldwide. Our manager will provide you with the best service and deals in any poker room.
Our awards and certificates of trust from global affiliate communities (clickable):
Our players get:
- Professional advice on choosing a club and installing software.
- Free chips transfer between clubs.
- Multilingual support seven days a week.
- Funds fully guaranteed in case of any problem with the club.
- Discount in HUD and hand converter.
- Top rakeback deal.
Contact our team to get more details about our PokerBros rakeback deal.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer 1: PokerBros is an online social gaming platform and does not provide any real money service.
Disclaimer 2: PokerBros is not a sponsor of or in any way involved with this promotional activity, nor does PokerBros endorse it.
✅ What is a Poker Bros club?
PokerBros is a private cardroom with games that can be accessed by invitation of an agent. In one word, it's a small room with softer games than on traditional sites.
✅ Who monitors the fairness of the games at PokerBros clubs?
PokerBros has a security service that uses algorithms and manual checks to identify and ban up to 95% of fraudsters' accounts. Learn more about their work in our exclusive interview on our website.
✅ Can I play MTTs at PokerBros clubs?
Yes! Dozens of tournaments with buy-ins of up to $1,000 are held daily; also, large unions organize large series with guarantees up to 500k.
✅ Which clubs are the fishiest?
The softest alliances are usually the hardest to get into. These are American clubs that are closed from other countries. Please contact us to get the terms and conditions to play with us.
✅ What is a PokerBros union?
Different clubs can join forces to create a union where they share players’ pool, MTT events, etc