- Jackpot tables
- Low and mid-stakes action
- Application available in English
- Backed by PokerStars
Red Dragon Poker app download in iOS and Android
Red Dragon Poker has a user-friendly client for Android and iOS. Unlike other Chinese poker apps, players create accounts by themselves in RPD. The only thing you need is to download the app, have access to the phone number you use because you need to receive SMS messages during the process.
Create a Red Dragon Poker account from a gadget
- Visit the >>official Red Dragon website<<;
- In the upper right corner of the site, change the language from Chinese to English;
- Download the installation file for the desired platform (Android or iOS);
- Install the app and launch it;
- Click on the "Register" button;
- Fill in the form with your data. The phone number must be added without the country code (the code must be selected from the list). The password must be a combination of letters and numbers;
- Leave the invitation code field empty;
- Important! To register, you need to use only reliable phone numbers where you can always receive an SMS code. Virtual or temporary phone numbers (Google Voice) are not recommended;
- Click on Get Captcha and wait for an SMS code on the phone;
- Enter the code and click the "Register" button.
- To start playing, visit the "Me" tab in the lower menu and send an application to join the club. You can find out the ID with our manager.
Our Red Dragon Poker Player get:
- Access to many NL70$—NL170$ tables with soft lineups;
- Fast withdrawal to traditional Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, BTC;
- Professional customer service seven days a week.
Contact us to get an account and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
✅ Where can I download the Red Dragon Poker APK file?
Follow our registration manual to download the APK file for Android devices.
✅ Do I need a VPN to play at Red Dragon Poker?
No! VPNs are strictly forbidden in RDP.
✅ Can I use a Red Dragon Poker HUD?
The use of HUD is prohibited at Red Dragon Poker and may lead to account blocking. Even with that, almost all trackers support RDP.