GGPoker withdrawal guide — All you need to know (2023 update)
What payment methods are available at GGPoker, what withdrawal policies and limits are in place, and how to quickly and correctly withdraw funds? You will learn about all this from our article
How to withdraw funds from GGPoker
The withdrawal process consists of the following steps:
- Log in via the GGpoker poker client.
- Click the «Cashier» button in the upper right corner.
- Select the «Withdrawal» tab in the pop-up window.
- Choose the payment method* you used to deposit funds.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click «Withdrawal.» If your request is approved, a confirmation message will appear.
You can also track the status of your withdrawal.
GGPoker payment methods
*The list of available payment options depends on your country of residence.
GGPoker withdrawals usually take 24 hours to process (up to 72 hours in some cases).
Bank transfers and card withdrawals can take up to 3 business days. Suppose your Visa cashout was approved on Thursday evening. In that case, you can expect to receive the money on Tuesday evening at the latest.
|Withdrawal limit per month||Level of authentication||Details|
$0 – $2,999
0 – Basic authentication required
Due Diligence documents may be requested
$3,000 – $9,999
1 – Enhanced authentication required
A combination of the due diligence documents will be required
$10,000 – $19,999
2 – Source of fund information required
Source of Wealth information will be required
$20,000 – $49,999
3 – Signed & notarized original documents required
Source of Wealth (Corroborated) and certified evidence of identity or certified by VIP manager will be required
Absolute limit per month.
Customers withdrawal amounts totalling above $50,000 during a one-month period will be transferred to the following month. Special cases will be considered by the management.
GGPoker withdrawal policy
- Processing time: usually 24 hours, but sometimes it can take up to 72 hours. Bank transfers take up to 3 business days.
- Customers must withdraw funds to the originating deposit method. If the account was funded by several methods, withdrawals are processed proportionally to the deposited amounts. Over the original deposit amount must be processed using the most used payment method within the last 6 months.
- Your bank or payment system may charge a fee to process your withdrawal. The fees will be clearly shown on the request page.
- The exchange rate applied to the withdrawal amount is fixed when submitting the request.
- All withdrawals are subject to an internal audit process. Customers are required to verify their identity before the first cashout. The poker room may request additional documents concerning the identification of customers.
- All player funds are kept in segregated accounts.
- Withdrawal can be canceled upon request to customer support (where possible).
Withdrawal can be canceled in the following cases:
- The player is suspected of fraud.
- If it's requested immediately after the deposit or receiving a transfer from another player.
- The chosen payment method has not been previously used for deposits.
Withdrawal problems: why did my cash out fail?
GGPoker may refuse withdrawals for several reasons:
- An attempt to withdraw to a payment method from which no deposit has been made.
- Use of credit cards.
- Your generated rake is less than 10% of the deposited amount.
- You have not yet provided ID verification documents.
How to verify a GGPoker account
You have to send copies of the following documents to [email protected]: Photo ID (passport or driver's license) and Bank statement or utility bill issued no later than 6 months ago.
Screenshots are not accepted. Documents issued online must be submitted in PDF format, and copies/photos - in JPEG format.
Now let’s answer some of the most commonly asked questions
✅ Is GGPoker legal?
Yes. This poker room has Malta, Isle of Mand, and UK gambling licenses (among others). All transactions are processed according to the rules of European gambling commissions.
✅ How to cancel a withdrawal at GGPoker?
You can cancel a cashout request with customer service. Be aware this feature is available only to the international client; UK or NL customers (among others) cannot cancel withdrawals.
✅ Does GGPoker accept PayPal?
Only GGPoker UK supports PayPal. For other countries, this payment method is not yet available.
✅ Can I request a Bitcoin withdrawal at GGPoker?
Yes, you can. Please consider that the minimum withdrawal amount is $1,000.
✅ How to transfer money to another player at GGPoker?
Go to the cashier, choose the "Transfer" section and enter the email or mobile number registered in that player's profile. Then enter the transfer amount and click the "Transfer" button.
✅ What is KYC verification at GGPoker?
This is a verification of the player's identity and personal data. You must provide copies of the bank statement (utility bill) issued no later than 6 months ago and your passport (driver's license).
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- VIP rakeback deals;
- Professional support seven days a week;
Contact our manager to get yourself a deal.
GGNetwork announced the second edition this year of the joint series with the most famous A...
The two online poker giants struggled for a long time for the "world's largest" title, but in 202...
The $11 buy-in Flip & Go tournament has a whopping $1 million GTD in its prize pool....
The next big festival in GGPoker will be the Bounty Hunters Series, with $50,000,000 guaranteed, ...