All new Fish Buffet of GGpoker
The new Fish Buffet Rewards program that will be rolled out on September 7, 2020, has the following features:
- Black ranks: 4 yearly levels with weekly payouts and flat cashback up to 60%;
- Casino bets count towards the program;
- New time frames;
- More Fish points will be needed to climb to higher ranks;
- Up to 60% average cashback and up to 100% via the reward wheel.
|Level||Rank||FPs to Earn (for each rank)||Time Limit (for each rank)||Prize Range (for each rank)||Average Cashback|
|Shark||Black Shark||Weekly Payout||-||Flat Cashback||60%|
$750 - $7,500
|Whale||Black Whale||Weekly Payout||-||Flat Cashback||50%|
$300 - $2,200
|Octopus||Black Octopus||Weekly Payout||-||Flat Cashback||35%|
$60 - $360
$12 - $60
$6 - $30
|Goldfish||Black Fish||Weekly Payout||-||Flat Cashback||20%|
$1.5 - $5
|Plankton||Starting level||750||7 days||Spin
$0.75 - $2
One of the significant changes is the introduction of new yearly status — Black Ranks, which allow grinders to switch from spinning the reward wheel to a flat cashback deal paid every week.
Black Rank requirements
|Black Rank||Required Fish Buffet Points|
|Black Shark||5,000,000 FP|
|Black Whale||1,750,000 FP|
|Black Octopus||750,000 FP|
|Black Fish||No Requirement|
Such ranks will get a flat cashback deal instead of spinning the wheel. You will have the option to switch to a Black rank of lower status. For example, an Octopus can switch to Black Fish.
Black Rank rewards
|Black Shark||$1 per 167 FP||60%|
|Black Whale||$1 per 200 FP||50%|
|Black Octopus||$1 per 285 FP||35%|
|Black Fish||$1 per 500 FP||20%|
Players will also have the change to switch from a Black Rank to a regular rank and return to spinning the wheel and keep climbing statuses.
Main differences between old and new Fish Buffet Rewards
- The number of points required to get a status dramatically increased. For example to reach a higher level (Shark), 650% more points will be needed now (750,000 vs. 100,000);
- The probabilities of getting the highest rewards on the wheel will be lowered over 10% on average;
- The average cashback is promoted as higher, but probabilities on the wheel are lower and the requirements are higher;
- The time for reaching a rank will be doubled;
- Wheel rewards will be higher, but the probabilities have been lowered;
- 100 Fish Buffet Points = $1 in PVI rake (please note this is different from a gross rake).
According to our initial review of the new Fish Buffet rewards program, almost all grinders will get less cashback, even those opting for a black rank to avoid the randomness of the wheel because at least 750,000 points ($7,5k net rake) are needed to get a 35% flat cashback deal.
Advantages of our affiliate service at GGPoker:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel;
- Exclusive rake chase;
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 60%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news