GGPoker is adding micro-stakes tables
Since its launch, GGNetwork has offered players tables with blinds ranging from $0,05/$0,1 to $5/$10. The growth in popularity has led to a logical expansion of the range of games in both directions. Now the highest stakes available are $500/$1,000/$2,000 in Hold'em and $500/$1,000 for Omaha. But as for the lowest limits, so far, they only added NL5.
After the update that will be rolled out on September 28, 2020, three micro-stakes should appear in the clients of the GGNetwork rooms: NL2 PLO2, and PLO5.
Features of the new games:
|Stake||Name of the tables||Buy-in||Rake||Cap|
For comparison, at partypoker, these stakes have the same rake percentage, with $1 caps.
What will the new stakes offer you?
For the network itself, the launch of micro-stakes will allow it to reach even more players, including those who are building a bankroll. For example, many grinders from Asian and Latin America will join the tables after the update.
Most likely, NL2, PLO2, and PLO5 will be added to the daily rake races, which are the main incentives to play at GGPoker.
Right now, GGNetwork is boasting an average of 4,000 cash players, and after this, the traffic will boost to new limits.
September 2020 updates
In addition to the new stakes, GGPoker announced more changes in the upcoming update:
- New avatars with Bertrand Grospellier;
- Emoji of Negreanu dancing after winning a big pot;
- The "My Page" menu will be redesigned. Information about the balance and ticket history will be combined into one item. All avatars will also move here;
- Upon reaching a final table, players will see new instructions (timebank, deal-making, seat selection).
Advantages of our affiliate service at GGPoker:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel;
- Exclusive rake chase;
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 60%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news