partypoker anti-reg features
In 2019 partypoker unveiled its roadmap that included several "anti-reg" features that have been implemented on the site:
- All players were asked to change their nickname;
- Access to hand histories was restricted;
- HUDs and other support software were prohibited;
Thanks to these measures, the traffic at partypoker initially dropped, but the network reacted with many promotions for fast-fold poker players and now changed its mind about hand history files.
partypoker: features of downloadable hand history
Recently partypoker added two tools that allow players to check their game results: the minisite My Game and a hand replayer. This week a new option was added to this section: Export Hands.
By using this option, players can download their hand history files:
- Only hands played during the last 40 days are available for download;
- Players can choose any timeframe to download the files;
- Hand history is downloaded to a plain text file;
- Cash games and tournament hands are mixed in a single file, all sorted chronologically;
- As in the replayer, the downloaded hand history files are anonymous, i.e., the villain's are called Player1, Player2, etc.
Unlike GG Poker Network, where since November 4, players can also download their hand history files, partypoker announced that the data would be compatible with trackers:
"We have also contacted PokerTracker and Holdem Manager so they can make exporting compatible."
With this decision, grinders will be able to conduct post-game study sessions, something crucial for regs. It will also be much more comfortable than using My Game site as players can use their specialized software; of course, it's still unclear how HM or PT adapt the statistics and filter to be used with anonymous hand histories.
Now, partypoker players only need to wait for poker software developers to launch an update that makes their programs compatible with the new partypoker hand histories format.
Please contact our manager Timofey (Skype, Telegram), to get a PRO-rakeback deal at partypoker or bwin.poker (for those who already have a partypoker account.
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.