Club Games: Home Games enhanced
A long time ago, PokerStars became the first poker room where players could create their clubs and tables to play: Home Games. About three years ago and with a similar mechanism, a new era of the development in the gaming industry began with mobile poker applications like PPPoker.
In the spring of 2020, several poker rooms and networks added this feature; in most of them, the player had to contact customer service with the details of the game he needed, and the site created the tables with a password. Winning Poker Network, Chico Poker, and Unibet took this path.
888Poker went further and added a new section to its client — Play with friends — where users can create private MTT and cash games. PartyPoker waited a bit longer and decided to launch their version of Home Games on May 26, 2020.
Club Games: Creating private clubs and tables
After the latest update, the "Club Games" section was added to the top menu of the partypoker client. In this section, the player can join a club or create a new one.
To enter someone else's club, all you need is the club ID and password. After checking the terms and conditions box, the player can submit an application to join the club.
When creating a club, the player must choose a name, a password, and a general description.
The club administrator has a control panel in the lower-right corner of the lobby. It contains three tabs: Member, Game Admin, and Club Admin. In the second one, you can create games, and in the third-one, manage the club and staff.
The following options are available when creating a table:
- Format (Hold'em or Omaha);
- Number of players (2, 6, 8);
- Stake (one of seven, from NL2 to NL200);
- Speed (timebank from 9 to 15 seconds).
A table can be deleted at any time.
Club Games: Terms and conditions
Full terms are available on the partypoker website. We highlight the following points:
- For now, only cash tables can be created;
- A player can create a maximum of five clubs, and each club cannot have more than five tables;
- Clubs cannot be promoted, and invitations to join the club cannot be sent;
- You can not offer a reward for joining a club;
- Only real players names are displayed at the club tables;
- The cashback and rewards programs have the same dynamic.
Party Poker is taking advantage of its position in online poker to exploit the boom in recently emerged private clubs. Most likely, the current version of Club Games is still in development, and we'll see many new features added in the coming months.
Our partypoker players get:
- VIP rakeback deal;
- Professional support seven days a week;
- Free layout for multitabling.
Contact our manager Timofey to get yourself a deal at partypoker.
E-mail: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news