In February this year, even before the launch of the WPT Global room, we wrote about the plans to create the world's first NFT avatars via Poker Heroes Club. They will allow players to stand out at the tables and grant access to unique promotions.
605 of the 9,999 tokens planned for release have already been sold. On the site of the Gamavrs developers, avatars can be bought for ETH and USDT for $97 each. Recently a new project was announced linking WPT Global and Gamavrs:
Poker Heroes Celebrity, NFT avatars of 15 famous people, mainly poker pros, such as Phil Ivey, Tom Dwan, Patrick Antonius, and DJ and WPT ambassador Steve Aoki.
NFT avatars giveaway
A promotion has been launched to attract WPT Global players to this innovative blockchain project, giving away 10 NFT avatars and cash prizes. To participate in it, you need:
- Register a WPT Global account (the promotion is only for new players)
- Win a hand with 72 offsuit
- Complete the Poker Hero Challenge (play at least 500 hands)
- Tweet the message: "I'm a poker hero #pokerherochallenge", tagging @gamavrs
The promo will run until May 26, 6 PM EST. 10 random winners will receive $1,000 and one avatar — they are currently being sold for $450 on OpenSea.
Recall that, on top of that, all new players in the room receive:
- Exclusive rakeback deal up to 45% from our site
- 100% deposit bonus up to $1,200
- A $110 ticket for the $100,000 Guaranteed Welcome Event, which starts every last Sunday of the month
It will also be possible to qualify for a $1,000,000 tournament for just $1 through 18 flights in June. The final day kicks off on July 3 at 5 PM EST.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news