Tournament staking at GGpoker
In recent years, buying and selling tournaments action has become a popular way to invest (usually, the winners of major events like WSOP must distribute their profits according to the action they sold). Not only individuals are engaged in tournament staking, but also established companies are taking part in it.
So far only the GGNetwork rooms are the only ones that allow to buy and sell action directly in the software. For this, all the backer (stacker) or players must do is to visit the lobby of any suitable tournament (isn't possible to stack rebuy/Add-on tournaments).
How to sell action in tournaments?
- Choose and register in the desired tournament;
- Open the tournament lobby and go to the "staking" tab;
- Set the buy and sell price.
Features of tournament staking at GGpoker:
- Staking is not available in rebuy/Add-on tournaments;
- The action is bought in 1% increments, and is paid immediately;
- Action can be sold until the tournament starts;
- The sale transaction can be canceled at any time before the tournament begins;
- The player selling action can create a public profile with more detailed data about his career;
- The purchase transaction cannot be canceled (unless the tournament is canceled);
- All money (to buyers and sellers) is credited automatically into their gaming accounts;
- No fee is charged for staking.
Investors can check the public profile of poker players using the link in the tournament lobby. The profile can be divided into four parts:
General: It contains an overview of the poker player results: profits, ITM, place in the tournament leaderboard of the current month, number of tournaments played, etc. Also, the player can upload pictures or any other relevant information. Above the player's nickname are the achievement badges, which are awarded for playing specific tournaments, etc.
Tournament History: A tournament history of the last six months or 100 tournaments played. It shows winnings and percentage of ITM divided into three stakes (up to $10, $10 - $100, and >$100), and a color chart that shows the player‘s results in all tournaments;
Staking History: List of tournaments with data of action sold and average markup;
Comment: Profile section with general comments from backers and the player himself.
The staking platform at GGNetwork is a unique feature, and many players take advantage of it have created a large community of poker backers and players who boosted the network this year.
|Rakeback||up to 100%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.