Recently, we did an in-depth review looking for the best poker site at the GG Poker network, where we described all the advantages of the network, we conducted a traffic and bonus review. We concluded that GGPoker is the best skin of the moment. Here we want to draw your attention to the reasons why GGNetwork is currently the best alternative to PokerStars.
- Balanced ecosystem between regs and amateurs, supported by monthly promotions;
- Incredible traffic, sharing the pool with Asian and European countries;
- Action from low to high-stakes up to NL/PLO40k including fast-fold poker;
- User-friendly client;
- Millions of dollars guaranteed every month in tournament series;
- The possibility of choosing a deal among several reliable skins, including those with licenses in countries like the UK, Estonia, Sweden, etc.
After the poker Black Friday, Partypoker has always been recognized as the main competitor of PokerStars, and even despite the HUD prohibition enforced in June 2019, it remains one of the best sites where PS players can migrate. After all, Party Poker is still:
- A TOP-5 poker room in terms of traffic;
- A site with a fixed rakeback deal according to a transparent scheme from 20% to 40%, plus a private deal from WPD;
- The home of hundreds of fast-fold poker tables (fastforward) up to NL500, now with $75,000 in weekly leaderboards and maximum six simultaneous tables;
- A site with fantastic Spin&Go offer with ten stakes up to $250 (three of which have a maximum $1,000,000 prize — $5, $200, $250), only surpassed in traffic by PokerStars;
- The organizer of massive tournament series (Powerfest, Monster Series, KO Series, Omaha Series) with millions of dollars guaranteed and some overlays. partypoker is also the home of the largest online poker tournament in history — MILLIONS online with $20,000,000 GTD;
- A room where Worldpokerdeals can offer its players not only an exclusive rakeback deal but also a full support package, which includes, among other things, a branded layout and access to our VIP club.
PokerKing (Winning Poker Network)
Although Winning Poker Network faced major issues due to an unsuccessful software update, a problem that lasted more than three months, this didn't stop the network from holding the largest tournament in history for a US-facing network (for which WPN also set a Guinness Record) — The Venom $5M GTD. Right now, PokerKing has exciting features:
- The largest public poker room open to US citizens, with action up to NL10k (7-Day No Rathole Tables);
- TOP rakeback deal — up to 40% from VIP system plus weekly rakes and a private WPD deal;
- Almost no restrictions for support software;
- Fast-fold poker tables;
- WPD VIP services like a free layout and data mining.
Club based apps: PPPoker, Upoker
In 2020 isn't possible to talk about alternatives to PokerStars without mentioning poker applications. Although this industry has faced bad times recently, mainly due to the closure of PokerMaster and the turning of PokerKing Asia into a private Chinese reservation, there are still safe applications to join with traffic not only from China but also clubs from the US, Australia, Latin America, etc.
We have written articles studying the traffic in both apps, but the set of clubs continually changes, and the best decision is to contact our team to find out our current deal. Nevertheless, there are fixed criteria at PPPoker, Upoker.
- Full bankroll guarantee from Worldpokerdeals (we cover all the risks of dishonest alliances);
- Fixed high rakeback up to 55%;
- Free transfer of chips from any club;
- Low withdrawal fees and support for all cryptocurrencies;
- HUD support;
- Private clubs only for WPD VIP players;
- Clubs that actively fight against collusion and cheating;
- Great traffic at highest stakes in Hold'em, Omaha, and OFC.
One of the oldest poker networks. iPoker benefited in 2020 thanks to the closure of MPN, and right now, it is slowly approaching the TOP10 in terms of traffic. In general, we can say now about the site:
- It combines a decent rake and medium stakes and high rakeback up to 35%;
- Good traffic at low and medium stakes;
- Just like GG Poker network is expanding to Asia, adding some localized skins;
- A balanced field focused on keeping the poker ecology and a fair gambling team that actively chases cheaters;
- Spin&Go and fast-fold poker;
- Private rakeback deal from WPD, which boosts the player's EV, plus all the perks from our site.
In addition to the five main networks, which we surely recommend as the most profitable alternatives to PokerStars in terms of rakeback and traffic, we would like to point out some less obvious options, which are essential for players looking for soft reservations.
The second American network also an excellent alternative to PokerStars. Unlike Winning, it cannot boast the same amount of traffic and the same high rakeback (even with the Worldpokerdeals deal), but it still has:
- An incredibly soft field, especially for MTT;
- More stable and friendly software;
- 9-max traffic in NLH, PLO, up to $1,000.
Do you still have questions? Request our round-table service from our manager Alexey:
Email: alexey[email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.