Hall of fame
The latest edition of the World Championship of Online Poker is currently up and running. Many players from around the globe are competing for money and glory. And with 204 out of 306 scheduled events already completed, several huge prizes have already been won. Find out the most significant ones below:
5) $208,311 - #14-H: $10,300 NLHE 8-Max, High Roller
Pedro “PaDiLhA SP” Padilha (Brazil), ABI $110 regular. Previous winner of Bounty Builder Series 204: $530 NLHE Main Event in October 2020
4) $245,067 - #34-L: $215 NLHE 8-Max
Diego “MrHyde97” Cuellar (Peru), medium ABI regular. Also won $1,050 Powerfest Main Event (partypoker) in April 2021
3) $280,600 - #60-M: $215 NLHE 8-Max, Turbo
Pablo “Pablos701” Wesley (Brazil), ABI $250 regular. First place at WCOOP 60-M: $215 NLHE [8-Max, Turbo], $250K Gtd in April 2021 is one of his achievements.
2) $331,495 - #63-H: $10,300 NLHE 8-Max, PKO, High Roller
Bruno “great dant” Volkmann (Brazil), former tennis player and current MTT regular. Won WPT Online: $5,200 High Roller Turbo, $200K Gtd (partypoker) and $10,300 Super MILLION$ (GGNetwork) in May, 2021.
1) $657,557 - #34-H: $25,000 NLHE 8-Max, Super High Roller
“kZhh” (Hungary), Spin&Go and HU SNG reg, winner of $10,300 NLHE Main Event at SCOOP 2021. His real name is unknown.
As you can see, South Americans, especially Brazilians, are the most successful players as of now. And don’t forget - Main Events with life-changing money at stake are still to come.
Valuable tips for MTT grinders
Of course, finishing at the top place of any MTT takes much time, effort, skill, and luck. Still, you can maximize your chances by following several simple tips.
- Don’t participate in events that are not affordable according to your bankroll management strategy. Also, have in mind possible rebuys and add-ons.
- Thoroughly plan your schedule beforehand (a complete list of events is available here).
- Check finished events similar to those you will play (in terms of buy-in, format, etc.). It can help figure out how much time would be needed for a deep run and possible winnings.
- Have enough rest and eat - it would be almost impossible to show your top game when tired or hungry.
And who knows, maybe you would be the next big winner.
Read our PokerStars review and enjoy the benefits of our affiliate service:
Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel;
Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news