New Fish Buffet
All fixed rakeback levels are now called Platinum. Whale and Shark levels have been redesigned:
- There is only one Shark level now, "Platinum Shark," with 55% RB, which must be achieved in a maximum of a year by gaining 3 million Fish Buffet Points after reaching the previous level.
- The "Platinum Whale" Level (formerly "Black Whale") has also become an annual level, and players can reach it by gaining 1,500,000 FP after reaching the previous level.
|Level||Avg Rakeback||Level||Avg Rakeback|
|Diamond Shark||59%||Platinum Shark||55%|
|Platinum Shark||58%||Platinum Shark||55%|
|Gold Shark||57%||Platinum Shark||55%|
|Silver Shark||56%||Platinum Shark||55%|
|Bronze Shark||55%||Platinum Whale||50%|
|Black Whale||50%||Platinum Whale||50%|
|Platinum Whale||48%||Platinum Whale||50%|
|Gold Whale 1||49%|
|Gold Whale 2||48%|
|Gold Whale 3||45%||Gold Whale 3||47%|
|Silver Whale 1||46%|
|Silver Whale 2||45%|
|Silver Whale 2||42%||Silver Whale 2||45%|
|Silver Whale 3||44%|
|Bronze Whale 1||43%|
|Bronze Whale 1||40%||Bronze Whale 1||43%|
|Bronze Whale 2||42%|
|Bronze Whale 3||41%|
All levels starting from "Bronze Whale 3" received:
- A more fractional step of average rakeback.
- Lower requirements for the number of points (it was 250k or 750k, now it is 120k FP).
- The scoring time for each level was reduced from 60 to 30 days.
- The prizes on the Fish Buffet wheel were reduced to the range of $120 — $1,200.
- In the 50% — 60% cashback statuses, all levels have been removed and added a random return in the wheel.
As a result, we can say the following about the new Fish Buffet program:
Regulars will get an opportunity to spin the wheel much more frequently, they will see an increase in the average rakeback more often, and after breaking the 50% cashback milestone, they will be completely free from the levels with random rakeback (although there is an intermediate level with 35% flat cashback)
Flip&Go Daily Leaderboard
Almost $9 million will be drawn in March promotions at GGPoker. One of the reasons for the increase in prize money is the launch of a new leaderboard for Flip&Go tournaments, starting on March 1.
It will feature the usual daily race format, already familiar to the players of the room, divided into four leaderboards for each stake (prizes are paid in T$).
|Stake||Prizes||Number of prizes|
Players will get points based on 1 point for each buy-in. For receiving the Flip Bonus (certain combinations of 3 cards in the all-in stage), these points will be multiplied by the following coefficients:
- Straight flush — x4.
- Trips — x3.
- Flush and straight — x2.
$50,000 Daily Spin&Gold Leaderboard
A new level was added to the GGPoker Spin & Gold: $200 buy-in, with a $15,000 unique leaderboard (starting on February 26). Points towards the promotion will still be awarded based on the Gold received. At the new stake, it will be as follows:
- 1st place — 2,400 Gold.
- 2nd place — 1,600 Gold.
- 3rd place — 800 Gold.
Table of prizes:
Another pleasant surprise associated with spins is the increase in maximum multipliers at all stakes. After the standard 100x, the following were added:
|Buy-in||Multiplier||Probabilities in 10M games|
Another minor update affected PLO tournaments: from now on, the betting rule will be applied during pre-flop play, while the No Limit betting rule will be applied during post-flop play. This "No Limit Omaha" format is trendy across US-friendly networks.
Advantages of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets on our Telegram channel;
- Professional support on all issues seven days a week.
Contact us to get a deal and start playing now:
Email: [email protected]
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news