Last week, we talked about the current 6-max Hold 'em traffic (NL10$+ stakes) during the European and American prime times at the six main poker rooms. Following our readers' request, we also decided to analyze the amount of Omaha traffic in the best PLO poker sites.
Most classic 4-card PLO fans prefer to play during the European evening.
European peak time
|Stakes / Room||PokerStars||GGPoker||iPoker||Winning||Chico||PartyPoker|
- PokerStars have a dozen active tables at each of the 3 lowest stakes up to PLO50$. There are up to 10 tables at PLO100$-200$. More expensive games are casual.
- GGPoker is not inferior to PokerStars at low stakes (except for PLO50$). At the same time, they are the undisputed leader at PLO100$ and the only poker room with steady traffic at $10/$20+ stakes.
- iPoker Network offers PLO20$, PLO100$, and PLO200$ traffic comparable to PokerStars.
- Winning Poker Network has a similar situation at PLO25$-PLO500$ stakes. In general, the last two networks are not much inferior in traffic to the Top-2 poker rooms.
- Chico Poker Network surprised us with four active PLO1K$ tables in European prime time. Regarding the other stakes, only PLO10$ and PLO25$ are playable.
American prime time
|Stakes / Room||PokerStars||GGpokerok||iPoker||Winning||Chico||PartyPoker|
In the early morning, it was surprising that American networks did not show any traffic growth compared to European prime time. In general, we couldn't find ten or more active tables at any stakes. During these hours, GGPoker stood out by high-stakes games, while Winning Poker Network - by PLO100$-200$ action.
Fast-fold Omaha in modern online poker is an even more exotic variant than fast-fold Hold'em. After all, it is not enough to just offer it via poker client. It's also necessary to have at least 30-40 active connections. Otherwise, the game either slows down or goes on with 5 or less players per table.
|Stakes / Table||PokerStars||GGPoker||PartyPoker|
*Late evening / early morning.
- PokerStars has the most consistent PLO200$ Zoom traffic while reaching over a hundred PLO25$ Zoom connections in European prime time.
- At GGPoker, the most popular stakes at night are PLO10$-PLO25$. In general, they are second to PokerStars only at the highest stakes.
- Partypoker has only two regularly active stakes: PLO25$ and PLO200$. The latter had 2 times bigger traffic at 6 am than in the evening, but the number of connections dropped to 20 again in just two hours.
Currently, Hold 'em cannot boast of a variety of formats at the top poker rooms (even 9-max tables are mostly present at US-friendly poker rooms). At the same time, 6-max Omaha is represented not only by 4-card PLO Hi variant:
- PokerStars and partypoker - HU Omaha at $0.10/$0.25 - $0.25/$0.50 stakes.
- Chico and PokerStars - Omaha Hi-Lo at PLO10$-PLO200$ stakes (5-8 active tables).
- Winning - all sorts of rarities (9-max, 7-Day No Rathole, Hi-Lo, NL Omaha), starting from $0.50/$1 stakes.
The most popular of them are PLO5 and PLO6 (the latter is only available at PokerStars):
|Stakes / Room||PokerStars||GGPoker|
*In brackets - 6-card Omaha tables.
- GGPoker and PokerStars: There were many active regular tables and fast-fold connections at PLO10$-PLO50$ stakes during the European prime time. Also, only these two poker rooms offer some action at PLO100$-PLO200$ fast-fold poker stakes.
- GGPoker is unrivaled in terms of high-stakes PLO2K$+ traffic, including PLO5.
- American networks: steady Omaha traffic during the entire night was found only at PLO100$ stakes on WPN. The best option for those who prefer late night and early morning periods is to play at several poker rooms simultaneously.
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Private promotions and tournament tickets in our Telegram channel
- Top rakeback deals
- Professional support for all inquiries seven days a week.
Reach our team to find out more information:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 60%|
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news