Non-fungible tokens (NFT) conquer the poker world
Over a year ago, the NFT hype reached social media, and millions of dollars were paid for Apes or CryptoPunks. As the poker world has always been directly related to the cryptocurrency industry, it was only natural this trend hit the tables too:
- World Poker Tour partnered with Theta Network to launch an NFT marketplace in April 2021
- ICE Poker announced an NFT-based project in December 2021
- partypoker announced an NFT collection on January 31, 2022
- GGPoker added NFT avatars on May 2, 2022
- WPT Global partnered with Gamavrs to launch several NFT collections, the Poker Heroes Club, Phil Ivey avatars, and the Poker Hero Challenge
Now, PPPoker, the most famous of the club-based apps, announced its first-ever NFT collection:
From June 9, 2022, PPPoker will reward 1,000 lucky players with Prince of Cards NFT, a unique randomly generated non-fungible token on the Polygon blockchain.
How to win a PPPoker Prince of Cards NFT?
Getting a PPPoker NFT is free. All you need to do is:
- Play 5,000 hands within the app
- Spin the lucky slot
- You can win either an NFT prize or 6,000,000 Gold
*You can spin the lucky slot every time you hit 5,000 hands; there is no limit. The event will end once 1,000 NFTs are awarded.
So far, it's not clear what would be the use of PPPoker Prince of Cards NFT, although from what we have seen before, the possibilities are huge:
- Allow players to upload NFT as unique avatars
- Create an NFT marketplace within the app
- Reward players with unique NFT avatars after winning important events
Players will also be able to sell Prince of Cards NFT via OpenSea.
If you want to get your hands into one of the first PPPoker NFTs, reach our team to get a profitable and safe rakeback deal across the best poker unions:
Email: [email protected]
Benefits of our affiliate service:
- Top rakeback deal.
- Free chips transfer between clubs;
- Multilingual support seven days a week;
- Money guarantees
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.