GGPoker and Europe
In 2019 GGNetwork left several European countries (eleven) to reinforce its legal status and start seeking local licenses or a legal way to reopen. This is the current status of each of these countries:
- ✅ Belgium: the network launched ggpoker.be with a Kansspel Commissie license
- ✅ Netherlands: the network launched ggpoker.nl with a Kansspelautoriteit license
- ✅ Poland: the network launched pol.ggpoker with a Curacao license
- ✅ Slovakia: players are welcome again
- ✅ Romania: players can register via a local skin (playGG.ro)
- ✅ Georgia: players can register via a particular skin
- ✅ Greece: Greece players can play at GGPoker
- ✅ Lithuania: players can register via a local skin
- ❌ Bulgaria: unfortunately, Bulgarian players still cannot play at GGPoker
- ❌ Czech Republic: Czech players still cannot play at GGPoker
- ❌ Switzerland: Swiss players still cannot play at GGPoker
GG Poker has expanded to many markets by partnering with local companies and getting licensed from different regulators.
Why does GG Poker Network still doesn't accept some European countries?
Although GGPoker secured licenses in almost 70% of the countries that left in the past, a small fraction of countries still cannot register. The network is forced to leave such countries to fulfill the requirements of the licenses they got.
In other words, as GG Poker Network is now a TOP3 network holding licenses from several authorities (even one skin operates legally in the UK), they must be more careful now to fully comply with any gambling law.
Where can I play online poker if I live in a country restricted by GG Poker?
Our recommendation for grinders is to contact our team and request our round-table service:
Email: [email protected]
|Rakeback||up to 70%|
Stay tuned on our Telegram channel for more EV+ news.